Funding Guidelines and Priorities
- Applicants must be a resident company organization of the Sandler Center.
- All resident company applicants must demonstrate a commitment to promoting the cultural arts within the region.
- Applicants must articulate how the program for which funding is requested will have a meaningful impact on the population to be served.
- Only single-year requests will be considered.
- Resident company organizations are eligible to receive only one grant during the Sandler Center Foundation’s fiscal year of July 1 – June 30.
- Priority will be given to resident company organizations.
- Priority will be given to those applicants providing performances or programs that will take place at the Sandler Center facility.
- Priority will be given to projects that stretch the normal capabilities of an organization and create an opportunity that would not otherwise be possible.
- Priority will be given to support programs that serve unique/varying populations annually.
- Priority will be given to applications providing evidence of sustainability beyond the Sandler Center Foundation’s support.
- Priority will be given to applicants that can showcase a thorough marketing plan for helping to promote the funding partnership (ONLY for requests over $5,000).
The Sandler Center Foundation does not discriminate against organizations or individuals on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender expression, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, political affiliation or any other characteristic protected under law.