Sandler Center Foundation Partners
Without the generous support and collaboration of our valuable partners, our innovative programs and impactful outreach would not be possible.
We are proud to work with some of the finest arts organizations in the region as well as program sponsors, the City of Virginia Beach and the experienced staff from Spectra Venue Management, the venue management company for the Sandler Center.
Interested in becoming a partner?
We look forward to making a greater impact in our community with you.
- Spectra is the venue management company in charge of taking care of operations for the Sandler Center for the Performing Arts. The Sandler Center Foundation and Spectra are collaborative partners who work together to provide performing arts and event opportunities to the community. Together, they present the Sandler Center Foundation Education Program, “Ynot Wednesdays?” summer concert series, two Senior Dance programs, Out of the Box Emerging Artist Series and more.
- The Sandler Center for the Performing Arts is a City of Virginia Beach community building. Together, the City’s Department of Cultural Affairs and the Foundation have hosted artist receptions, the Virginia Commission for the Arts annual meeting and other events focusing on the impact the arts have in our community.
- Over three days in March 2019, a total of 4,557 students in grades K-5 had the opportunity to experience a lecture demonstration of Cinderella by Richmond Ballet, the state ballet of Virginia. This was possible through two performances at the Sandler Center as well as on-the-road visits to ten Title I elementary schools in Hampton Roads. In the Foundation’s three-year partnership with Richmond Ballet, we have offered live matinee arts experiences for more than 12,488 local Title I students
- The Foundation hosted the magnificent soprano Renée Fleming through its partnership with Virginia Arts Festival, adding to the previously hosted world-class performances of Itzhak Perlman and Bernstein on Broadway.
- With the Foundation’s support of Armed Services Arts Partnership (ASAP), more than 200+ veterans, service members, and military families and audience members were served. These programs based in comedy seek to help individuals reintegrate and connect with their community through the healing arts.